Date: Tuesday, 6th Jun 2017
Location: Encounter Room, Council Offices, 1 Bay Road, Victor Harbor
A guide for small businesses in managing their staff
Dealing with staff can be challenging for many businesses owners. Understanding the process of performance management is the first step in developing a positive, efficient and happy office environment.
The Office of the Small Business Commissioner along with Business SA present this free information session which will provide useful and practical information to small businesses in relation to dealing with staff performance.
Topics covered includes:
- Outline of the performance management process to encourage positive outcomes
- Staff rights during performance management
- What should be covered and how to address poor performance
- Terminations, redundancy and severance
- Where to get more support and help