Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
Date: Monday, 23rd Jul 2018
Location: Small Business Centre Boardroom, Level 13, 99 Gawler Place, Adelaide
Small business owners have a responsibility to manage their workplace health and safety risks and legal requirements when it comes to creating a safe workplace, free of bullying and harassment for their employees.
Learn what steps you can take to manage these risks and how to deal with bullying and harassment behaviour appropriately and effectively. The session will include:
- what is workplace bullying and harassment
- the legal framework
- roles and responsibilities
- what can you do to manage the risk
- dealing with bullying and harassment effectively
- resources available to support you
Presented by Kerry-Anne Jenkins, from Kerry-Anne & Co Human Resource Services, who has 17 years experience in working within the Human Resources industry.
Attend in person or via online webinar.