BizLink Small Business Seminar
Date: Wednesday, 12th Sep 2018
Location: Small Business Centre Boardroom, Level 13, 99 Gawler Place, Adelaide
Get the latest information from Local, State and Federal Government organisations that provide services for Small Businesses. Areas covered include business growth, grants, taxation, registrations and licences, training, dispute resolution, employment, compliance and regulation, and general business support and information.
This event is suited to established businesses, people who are looking to start a business, franchisees, self-employed, industry associations and tradespeople.
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Australian Taxation Office
- Department for Industry and Skills
- nbn Australia
- SafeWork SA
- Adelaide City Council
- Office of the Industry Advocate
- Consumer and Business Services
- Revenue SA
- Office of the Training Advocate
- Environment Protection Agency
Attend in person or via online webinar.