BIZLINK Small Business Seminar
Date: Tuesday, 12th Nov 2019
Location: Level 13, Small Business Centre Boardroom 99 Gawler Place, Adelaide (for those who have booked in person)
Phone: 1800 072 722
Get the latest information from Local, State and Federal Government organisations that provide services for Small Businesses. Areas covered include business growth, grants, taxation, registrations and licences, training, dispute resolution, employment, compliance and regulation, and general business support and information.
Who Should Attend
Established businesses, people who are looking to start a business, franchisees, self-employed, industry associations and tradespeople.
- Office of the Industry Advocate
- nbn Australia
- Chief Entrepreneur
- Office of Training Advocate
- City of Adelaide
- Consumer & Business Services
- Environmental Protection Authority
- Equal Opportunity Commission
- Office of the Fair Work Ombudsman
- Department of Innovation and Skills
- Australian Taxation Office
- Return to Work
- SafeWork SA
- Revenue SA
- Commissioner for Equal Opportunity
- Business SA and more….
Attend in person or via online webinar.
Booked out event
This event is booked out, if you wish to be placed on the waiting list to attend please email your full name, email, phone number and business name to firstname.lastname@example.org