How to use Zoom for Business
Date: Wednesday, 10th Jun 2020
Bookings: Visit website
How to use Zoom for business - safely and professionally
With staff, customers, clients, and suppliers all in isolation around the world, business apps like Zoom make it easy for you to stay in touch with key people through easy-to-use video conferencing.
Armed with a computer (or tablet/smartphone), a headset (if possible), and an internet connection, there is nothing stopping you holding virtual face-to-face meetings as you need them.
In this short, interactive, online workshop, using Zoom, Steve Davis will cover:
• Minimum tech requirements for successfully using Zoom
• Suggested settings behind the scenes to keep your Zoom meetings safe and secure
• How to make sure your video image is professional with tips on lighting, backgrounds, positioning, and protocols
• Tips for sharing screens and PowerPoints in meetings and the use of the recording function
• An overview of some of the extra options worth considering in the basic paid plan